- Tracer arrows are blue when pointing from a cell that provides data to another cell.
- Red tracer arrows indicate an erroneous value.
- Tracer arrows are black when pointing from a cell in another worksheet.
- The other worksheet is represented by a worksheet icon.
If you prefer, watch the Video Tutorial below.
If tracer arrows do not show, you will need to turn on the objects in the Options window.
Use the following procedure.
- Select the File Tab
- Select Options.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- Under the Display options for this workbook, make sure the workbook you are using is displayed.
- The For objects, show option should be All.
If a cell has a precedent that is in another worksheet, the other worksheet must be open.
For more tips like this, CLICK HERE to
download my FREE eBook:
65+ Ways to Use Office to be More Productive!