We've all seen it, the bullets setup in a Word document that look like someone just chose a template or clicked on the button for bullets on the toolbar. But, if you've seen bullets that have a company's logo or another word or picture, you probably think they had special programming skills... Well, it's actually very simple.
To personalize bullets in Word, follow these simple steps:
1) Highlight the text you wish to add bullets.
2) Go to Format | Bullets and Numbering
3) Click on a Bullet and click on the "Customize" button in the lower right corner of the window.
4) On the Bullet Tab, you may choose from a Character preset within Word OR click on the "Picture" button and locate a picture that you wish to use.
5) Click OK to return to your document and you will see your personalized bullets.
NOTE: If you wish to add a word, on Step 4) Click on the Number Tab and then the Customize button. Next, type in the Word you wish to have for your bullets. Click OK to return.
It really is that simple to personalize bullets in Word!
I often hear people say "I no longer see the Forward, Reply, and Reply to All buttons on my emails. How do I get this information back?...
Since 1998, Google has been giving us Google Doodles. The first Google Doodle was in honor of the Burning Man Festival . It wa...
This is the text version of a YouTube Live session of Go Ask Debbie: How to Delete Blank Rows in Excel. I thought I'd just do a quick ...